The Women’s Building (TWB) is a multi-cultural, multi-service center in the Mission District of San Francisco. TWB provides services and programs to empower women and girls, a home to a variety of non-profit organizations, and a community center with meeting spaces. Our mission is to provide women and girls with the tools and resources they need to achieve full and equal participation in society.
Hours: 2-4 hours per week. Tuesday-Thursday. November 26th- December 14th
Reports to: Jacqueline Moncada (Programs Coordinator) and Development Assistant
- Perform general office duties
- Assist with the end of the year letters
- Responsible for pre-stamping and mailing letters
- Punctuality and Reliability
- Attention to accuracy and detail
- Reading and Organizational Skills
- Strong verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Technologically proficient; Excel, Google, PPT, Facebook
- Spanish language is a plus
- Cultural competence in working with diverse populations, including communities of color, immigrants, LGBT communities, and persons of various ages, socioeconomic backgrounds, health status, and abilities.
Benefits/ Leadership Development Goals:
- Gain experience serving a diverse community and meeting real needs of women and their families.
- Become familiar with the myriad non-profit and government services in the Bay Area.
- Develop knowledge of, and experience with, community services and program operation.
- Experience day to day activities of a community center.
To Apply: Please email cover letter, resume, and availability to Jacqueline Moncada at firstname.lastname@example.org