- This event has passed.
The (Uncertain) Future of Women’s Reproductive Health Care
July 19, 2017 @ 5:00 pm - 7:00 pmFree
Please join a panel of experts in health policy and women’s health programs for a discussion about how maternal and child health care, family planning and reproductive health services may be affected by potential changes coming out of Washington—both through the American Health Care Act (AHCA) and administrative actions. We will examine implications for women across California and the nation.
The panel will be followed by Q&A and a reception with light refreshments. This event is open to the public, but RSVPs are required.
- Jennifer Templeton Dunn, JD: Lecturer in Law, University of California Hastings College of the Law
- Jane Garcia, MPH: Chief Executive Officer, La Clínica de La Raza
- Alina Salganicoff, PhD: Vice President and Director of Women’s Health Policy, Kaiser Family Foundation
- Claire Brindis, DrPH: Director, Philip R. Lee Institute for Health Policy Studies & UCSF Bixby Center for Global Reproductive Health; Co-Principal Investigator, Building Interdisciplinary Research Careers in Women’s Health (BIRCWH)
Registration required. Please RSVP by July 14.
Parking and transit details can be found here.
Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- July 19, 2017
5:00 pm - 7:00 pm
- Event Categories:
- Discussion, Education, Guest Speaker, Social Justice