Donate to Transform Lives + Build Community
SAVE THE DATE: DEcember 01, 2020
How your donation helps
Your contribution makes it possible for…
- Women to get answers and resources for their questions, including Legal, Employment, and Housing issues; Domestic Violence help; and Health Care resources.
- Over 150 immigrant families to receive food each week at our Food Pantry for Immigrant Families.
- Women to gain confidence, as well as a resume and interview-skills, using our one-on-one Job
- Search Assistance and learn to ask critical questions and speak with confidence in our ESL classes.
- Women to learn how to use computers, many for the first time, which is critical for job searches.
- Low-income families to get the refunds they deserve through our Tax Prep Program.
“The world and our communities are navigating the waters of this world-wide pandemic and we are finding new ways to adapt to the situation and remain an anchor in the community. We have and will continue to serve the community through all of our programs which include our weekly Food Pantry that provides food to over 150 families, case management and crucial resources to recently reunified families through our Family Reunification Program and we are finding new ways to stay in contact with our community for our Community Resource Program remotely.”
What is Giving Tuesday?
The Women’s Building is a women-led community space that advocates self-determination, gender equality and social justice.
Since 1971, San Francisco Women’s Centers has represented and been guided by the belief that all women and girls have the right to safe, joyous and creative lives.